Tuesday 14 June 2011

My first-ever blog

This is all brand new to me. I thought starting a blog that has anything and everything to do with Massage Therapy would not only be beneficial for my clients; allowing you to understand more about your own body and how massage therapy can facilitate healing on a physical level as well as a mental one. But, it will also be extremely beneficial for myself. It will keep my mind refreshed on all of the information I have learned throughout my education along with keeping me up to date on all the new research that is continuously being done in the world of health care. Massage Therapy is forever changing and developing, and how can it not be? The body is such an intricate and complex organism, something that we still do not fully comprehend. I do not believe that our bodies are physically evolving but rather, it is our understanding of the body that evolves as research uncovers new information. These realizations then allow us to see the body, and its overwhelming capabilities, in a new light and a new appreciation.
So, where to start? I figure, because I am in the process of opening my own business - and not to mention that it affects every individual, children not exempt - Stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment